Regulatory Manager / Registration Manager - Germany - Biocide and REACh
An innovative Chemical company servicing industry with a strong portfolio of products for over half a century, this company offers a solid foundation for growth. Much of the growth is down to a focus on R&D with high performing materials and return on investment. They focus on a number of areas, not just Agrochemicals with a vast number of other market areas. Our client will offer you the chance to broaden and develop whilst in this position as Regulatory Manager, lead registration and a team.
As a Regulatory Manager you will be involved in
- Registering & Defending active substances under the BPD or REACH (Both registrations will be part of this position)
- Take a lead role is registering biocide products in Europe (and REACh where necessary)
- Support European customers in BPD registration and information on chemical legislation
- Provide sales support with internal training and customer visits
- Assist the European Regulatory Manager with other various Regulatory Matters linked to Chemical Regulations, REACH and GHS
THIS IS A GLOBAL ROLE ALLOWING FOR REGISTRATIONS IN OVER 20 COUNTRIES.
This description is not exhaustive. Due to the nature of the business and the size of the company, other assignments may be given as required.
Degree in related areas either Chemistry, Environmental etc. HOWEVER, more attention paid to experience.
Previous experience in the registration of biocide or pesticide products (or similar experience) of 3-5 years minimum. REACh is also acceptable
To be based in Germany therefore a fluent German speaker is preferred.
To apply for this position please send in an MS WORD copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com