Regulatory & Pharmacovigilance Officer - Unique Opportunity
A market leading Generics Company is currently offering an exciting opportunity to diversify your experience in a position of Regulatory Officer focusing on Pharmacovigilance and clinical activites. The company specialises in the development, manufacture and sale of high quality generic pharmaceuticals for international markets. They are a dynamic business that has grown rapidly in recent years, and offer the unique chance to work across many areas as they expand in the OTC and Hospital Market.
This enviable employer will enable you to develop a multitude of skills and an interesting role to grow within. A selection of your accountabilities are:
* Support for Pharmacovigilance induction training
* Challenge of regulatory work for non-marketed MAs
* New MA applications
* Monitoring and continuous improvement of customer service
* Preparation of support materials for new product launches
* Regulatory support for non-UK markets for UK manufactured products
* Participation in non-licensed product projects
* Provide medical information support by monitoring PLRP inbox and coordinating responses to incoming customer enquiries
Based in the South of England the company offers a fantastic work life balance and based in beautiful scenery close to the beach you can make the most of the area with half days on Fridays over the Summer.
Ideal candidates with have a strong clinical knowledge within Pharmacovigilance or Regulatory as are willing to train across all areas.
Experience in Generics or OTC market will be desirable.
For a confidential discussion and to find out more information about this role please contact Harriet Maidman on 0207 234 0550 or by e-mail to email@example.com
NonStop Recruitment are committed to best practice, we abide by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003; we are Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) members and follow the REC Code of Professional Practice and Code of Ethics 2003.