My client is an innovative Biotech organisation with ongoing clinical trials in Rheumatoid Arthritis, however with the latest internal changes they now require a Rheumatologist, for their latest phase II clinical trials.
We are ideally looking for;
* A qualified physician, MD
* PhD in Rheumatology
* A minimum of 5 years of clinical experience
* Experience within the pharmaceutical is a plus but not essential.
As a Trial Physician you will be responsible for;
* Providing medical input throughout the course of clinical trials
* Collaborate with the Clinical Project Manager
* Interact with Key Opinion Leaders(KOLs)
* Be the spokesperson on medical topics
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified medic/physician with experience working within the Rheumatology field to apply and join an exciting biotech company. This opportunity is fully office based with travel to clinical sites as and when needed.
For more information about this exciting opportunity call Bernardo Reveco on +44(0)2087 940 2105 or alternatively email your latest CV to email@example.com to register interest.
Keywords: clinical research physician, CRP, clinical development, medical expert, rheumatology, rheumatologist, pharmaceutical physician, medic, doctor, physician, clinical research physician, CRP, clinical development, medical expert, rheumatology, rheumatologist, pharmaceutical physician, medic, doctor, physician