Rheumatology/Rheumatologist/Clinical Research Physician
My client is a lean organisation, where a Physician skilled in latest Practices within Rheumatology can make an impact on a growing team and progress internally rapidly.
The task at hand will include;
* Being responsible for the medical aspects of the global clinical trials,
* Providing medical input for the design throughout the reporting for several global phase 2 studies
* Act as the medical representative in the development project teams and clinical project sub-teams.
* Be the main contact for the medical review of safety information from clinical trials
* Assessment of trial feasibility and investigator site selection
* You will be a qualified Physician(MD) and specialist within Rheumatology
* You will have a minimum of 4 years Rheumatology clinical practice
* Pharmaceutical experience is attractive, however not necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain pharmaceutical experience in a growing and innovative biopharmaceutical company, and whilst the bulk of the task at hand will be medical monitoring and study design, you can gain the opportunity to gain the training necessary to start your pharmaceutical career.
This opportunity is an office based opportunity in the Mechelen region of Belgium, however offers a degree of flexibility for candidates that live further afield, however due to the dynamic nature of this organisation, they prefer candidates that can be based locally. As such this offers a highly competitive basic salary in excess of €90,000 per annum in addition to a car and other attractive benefits.
For more information call Bernardo Reveco on +44(0)207 940 2105 or alternatively email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register interest.
Clinical research physician, CRP, clinical research, rheumatology, rheumatoid arthritis rheumatologist, RA, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, medical doctor, MD, medic, physician, clinician, clinical research physician.