Background: Sales Director – Dynamic, high profile role – Ref 294NPJ
Central London, Cheshire or Home Based
Circa £50K Basic, £75K+ OTE
Do you have a strong track record of identifying and maximising commercial opportunities?
In this exciting new role as Sales Director of this global client you will work closely with senior management to develop and deliver a comprehensive sales strategy and fully utilise the group’s broad ranging portfolio.
The ideal candidate
· Significant Sales/Business development experience gained in ideally a medical communications environment – candidates from other healthcare marketing disciplines may also be considered
· Demonstrable experience in developing a strong understanding of and maximising a wide ranging portfolio of healthcare communication services/deliverables
· Ability to understand and discuss the science related to the clients services/deliverables
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills – highly competent in effectively and to a wide range of internal and external audiences
· Superior negotiating and influencing skills
· A high degree of financial acumen
· An energetic and driven approach
· The opportunity to be involved from the beginning in an exciting new initiative
· Group level exposure and experience within a global organisation
· Highly competitive salary and benefits
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
Anthony McKenna, Chartered Fellow, FCIPD
Call direct on: 07968 181759 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:294NPJ
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 |www.exemplarpeople.com
Posted: 10/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84875