A Global Medical Education Agency needs a Science Writer for it’s West London based offices.
Duties: You will be responsible for researching and developing technical material, ensuring that all output adheres to written brief, is accurate in content and editorial style and can be referenced, liaising with clients and key opinion leaders on content development either through the Account staff or directly and attending scientific meetings where output is required.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years within a pharmaceutical science writing role or
• Proven ability within a related role
• Must have the proven ability to take a job through from briefing to final delivery, with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate excellent and versatile scientific writing and editing ability (e.g. monographs, training manuals, KOLs slide sets); candidate will be asked to provide writing samples
• Significant experience developing content for different medical audiences
• Ability to generate materials to a high standard and quality, with minimal internal review/assistance
• Excellent project-management and organisational skills
• Experience writing in a range of media, including print, video, new media (CD-ROM and web-based work)
• IT skills – Word, PowerPoint, internet searching
Interested? Email your CV now.