Are you looking to take the next step in your medical education career? Our Scientific Communications Manager will work within a team to develop, drive and deliver high-quality, medically accurate educational content materials (for live meetings, online educational initiatives, and enduring materials).
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing/driving strategic publication plans
- Project management
- Performing background literature research
- Ensuring production of high-quality, medically accurate documents in print or electronic format
- Addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature.
- Identifying opportunities for new business.
- Coaching of more junior staff
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and timelines
- Strategic communication of medical content
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, key thought leaders and internal team members
- Client management, and external representation at client meetings and international events.
Successful candidates will have:
Advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD) in a medical or science-related specialty
Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
Strong project management and client liaison abilities
Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high quality materials
Excellent editorial and computer skills
(MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)