Background: Scientific Director – Global agency
Central London or Cheshire
Excellent Salary & Benefits
A great opportunity to influence scientific direction and strategy.
This senior role for an established global agency provides a great deal of scope to utilise your market, therapy area and product knowledge on a consultative basis with a broad range of clients.
The ideal candidate
· Substantial scientific and editorial experience gained in a medical communications environment
· Production of a wide array of written materials across the full range of client deliverables
· Demonstrable experience developing key messages and communication strategy
· Multiple therapeutic area knowledge
· High quality approach with superb attention to detail
· Previous business development experience
· Outstanding organisational, influencing and communications skills
· Life Sciences degree and possibly a PhD
· Excellent career progression prospects
· Highly competitive salary and benefits
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
Anthony McKenna, Chartered Fellow, FCIPD
Call direct on: 07968 181759 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:305NPJ
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 |www.exemplarpeople.com
Posted: 10/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84891