NextPharmaJob.com is dedicated to putting job seekers looking for pharmaceutical industry jobs in touch with recruiters and employers.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
(Senior) Account Manager, Medical Communications
London, United Kingdom
Senior Account Manager, Medical Communications, London
Scientific Services Director, Board level role, Career Development Opportunity, circa 80K plus substantial bonus potential, London
Scientific Services Director, Board level role, Up to £100K plus substantial bonus potential, London
Account Manager, Medical Communications, London
To receive a FREE weekly email alert of all the latest pharmaceutical industry jobs added to our database enter your email address below.
Submit | Tell me more...
Formed in 2009 as a sister company to established PR and Advertising agencies, our client is the medical communications arm of a large privately owned global communications network. To support the current phase of expansion, our client is looking for dynamic and motivated client services staff to help take the business to a new level. Amongst other positions, our client is looking for an innovative and creative Senior / Account Director to integrate into the existing client management team. This position would suit an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director looking for career progression in a fast-moving environment.
- Lead and grow a client account team, working to gain the respect of the staff whilst striving for excellence.
- Direct and manage the client accounts assigned to you.
- Take a proactive approach to client liaison and strategic consultancy / direction.
- Build relationships with clients to gain their trust and respect client confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrate effective time management and the ability to delegate tasks.
- Optimise project management and demonstrate good forward planning and anticipation of client needs.
- Work with your line manager to provide regular updates and reports.
- Undertake all aspects of budget management and tracking, including timely invoicing and accurate reconciliation, to ensure account profitability.
- Identify opportunities to grow existing business and develop new business in target areas.
- Develop proposals and budgets for new and existing clients.
- Confidently present new business pitches and proposals to new and existing clients.
- Take responsibility for the line management of staff assigned to you and assist with resourcing and recruitment into the team.
- Support and assist with the coaching, development and training of team members.
- Contribute to shared general duties and office administration.
- Science or life science degree.
- At least 5 years’ related experience, with a minimum of 3 years in medical education, medical communication or medical consultancy positions.
- Excellent client management and client communication skills.
- Proven project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong commercial awareness with good financial management skills.
- Creative, innovative, and strategic thinking.
Account Director, Senior Account Director, healthcare communications, medical communications, medical education, medical marketing, project management, client services, meetings management, business development.
Posted: 04/05/2012 | NPJ Ref: 81478