Our client, a distinctive and respectable Healthcare Advertising agency, with a fantastic reputation for creativity and results, is currently expanding. Due to this growth, they need a first-class Senior Account Director to lead their successful team.
Working on Healthcare Advertising campaigns, you will provide senior council on strategy to develop and deliver innovative and influential creative work which truly meets client objectives and helps to raise their profile and attract attention.
Key elements of this role include:
- Using business knowledge to offer clients solutions
- Providing counsel to clients alongside the development and implementation of campaigns
- Regularly reviewing accounts strategically
- Delivering big ideas which work
- Leading teams and line managing in order to create award-winning work
- Conducting annual appraisals and offering junior colleagues professional development opportunities
- Encouraging and motivating colleagues to learn and develop
- Regularly review resourcing plans
- Lead the group in the Group Account Director''s absence and offer ongoing support
- Ensure financial processes are adhered to and control account budgets, including but not limited to timesheets, freelancer billing and quarterly financial forecasts
You will also play a pivotal role in winning new business for the agency overall and will be key in developing existing relationships, as well as managing and shaping the professional development of junior members of the team to ensure results are consistently met. The role of a Senior Account Director is as much to provide inspirational encouragement and lead their team by example, as it is to ensure clients are happy and targets are met.
This is a senior role where responsibility, accountability, management focus and creative thinking are all high on the agenda. If you are tenacious, have warmth and can easily build rapport with people at all levels and have previously held a similarly Senior Account Director position or are an established Account Director looking to step up, then this is an excellent opportunity.
This is a truly unique and appealing opportunity for someone with a strong healthcare advertising background to join an innovative, long established agency where hard work and strong people skills are well rewarded.
If you have what it takes to make, lead, motivate, inspire and direct at this impressive agency, apply today!
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Account Director, Group Account Director, Account Director, Healthcare Advertising, Pharma Advertising, Pharmaceutical Marketing, London. Senior Account Director, Group Account Director, Account Director, Healthcare Advertising, Pharma Advertising, Pharmaceutical Marketing, London.