NextPharmaJob.com is dedicated to putting job seekers looking for pharmaceutical industry jobs in touch with recruiters and employers.
A highly prestigious Medical Communications agency has a rare opening for an experienced and creative Senior Account Executive to join their team based in London. The main purpose of the role is to organise and implement a range of Medical Communications projects. The secondary purpose of the position is to be a client liaison and to foster professional relationships.
This Senior Account Executive role is varied but it will heavily involve project management. The successful candidate will have to ensure projects are implemented according to the agency''s quality standards, project deadlines and objectives. The person in this position will also need to track freelancer time on projects to ensure that work is completed to agreed budgets and invoiced accurately. Additionally they will control budgets generally, contribute to programme planning, attend brainstorm meetings and oversee the development and management of databases by other staff members.
The person taking on this position will undertake research in support of programmes and their development, for example, literature searches and monitor issues in order to aid new reviews of programme strategy. They will also oversee the preparation of prompt and accurate contact reports and status reports and ensure all deadlines are met.
This growing Medical Communications agency wants a new Senior Account Executive with the following skills and aptitudes:
- Organisation and planning (meeting deadlines, sticking to workflow, organisation, strength under pressure)
- Budget control (accurate, well researched budgeting, careful calculations and control)
- Self management (a pro-active approach, problem anticipation and solving skills, prioritisation, hunger for responsibility, reliability and dependability, computer literacy)
- Client liaison (excellent client servicing and relationship building skills)
- Professional relations (professional development and fostering of both internal and external relationships)
- Communication skills (exceptional written and spoken English)
If you''re a Senior Account Executive looking for your next career move, this might be the position for you. Take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Account Executive, Junior Account Manager, Account Executive, Medical Communications, Med Comms, Med Ed, Medical Education, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, London. Senior Account Executive, Junior Account Manager, Account Executive, Medical Communications, Med Comms, Med Ed, Medical Education, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, London.
Posted: 31/07/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84568