Senior Account Manager/Account Director, LifeScience/Healthcare Communications Agency – Ref. 201
Would you like to work for the leading life science and healthcare communications agency?
Part of the UK’s No 1 PR group, our client is seeking a talented individual from either an agency or pharma/biotech/medical devices background. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide array of projects across the full spectrum of programmes bringing your leadership excellence and high quality approach to life.
The ideal candidate
- Specific med tech experience gained in an agency environment or as a client side branding or marketing manager
- Experience of any or all ofthe med tech communications mix: branding, marketing communications, medical communications, advertising, digital communications and public relations – withan ideal emphasis on brand management and marketing communications
- Specific expertise ofworking in, or servicing medium and large sized med tech companies or clientaccounts from within the speciality devices, diagnostics, patient care and technology sectors
- A strong understanding of the med tech sector and industry issues
- An aptitude for high account achievement and proven consistency in securing account deliverables
- A strong aptitude for disciplined new business generation
- Demonstrable expertise inbuilding and maintaining contact databases
- An aptitude for managing or directing both med tech and existing non med tech life science accounts
- Highly competitive package
- Comprehensive training andresources
- The opportunity to work onhigh-profile communications projects
To find out more
Having worked as a HR Director in the industry andco-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities:
Anthony McKenna, Chartered FCIPD, Director
Call direct on: 07968 181759 or email: email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Posted: 25/05/2012 | NPJ Ref: 82368