Background:This Agency is one of the largest, longest established, independent Public Relations Company in the world operating in 54 offices internationally.
The company works for some of the world’s leading brands and employs some of the industry''s top talent. They manage to combine the advantage of having a well-established international network with maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit.
It prides itself on nurturing professional growth and developing talent, providing a creative and fun working environment to bring out the best ideas and was named as one of the ‘Best Companies to Work For’ by Best Companies in 2010.
The fast expanding Health team has one of the largest health specialist communication offers in the UK and comprises three key groups of healthcare PR, medical education and consumer health marketing. They now have a vacancy for a Senior Account Manager within the Public Relations team.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Associate Director, as a Senior Account Manager you will oversee account programmes and be the daily contact for clients. More specifically you will take responsibility for:
• Provide clients with strategic counsel on tactical implementation of projects
• Leading and managing teams
• Developing programme plans for brands ensuring tactics meet client’s business objectives
• Keeping abreast of new developments, trends and opportunities
• Being part of Healthcare Senior Operations team
• Supporting new business proposals
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE SOUGHT:
• Experience as an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager in a rival healthcare PR Agency or perhaps in internal communications within a pharmaceutical company or equivalent
• Excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and compliance
• Experience of budget management
• Strong project management skills
• Successful experience of leading media events
• Network of media and industry contacts and media outreach skills
Posted: 10/05/2012 | NPJ Ref: 81810