- To write copy for medical and clinical campaigns, sales aids, detail aids, corporate and sales support material and web resources.
- To work as part of young integrated team of dedicated professionals.
Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate an ability to conceptualise ideas, brainstorm with colleagues, develop their own and other people''''''''s ideas with equal enthusiasm. Projects will be from brief to implementation and often involve medical education, market access and creative components. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate they can produce short and long copy. They must also work well as part of a team, and be able to present ideas in an articulate fashion both within the agency and to clients.Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Life science degree
- Ideally experience of working in an agency although equivalent knowledge and experience will be considered
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to build long lasting relationships with clients
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
Our client has won many awards over the years always with a focus on doing the right thing for the client''''''''s brand, in line with their business objectives. They work in small, agile teams with an emphasis on service. The working environment is friendly, nurturing and stimulating.
Salary is negotiable and is accompanied with a good benefits package.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Jon Gawley on 01932 797996.
Posted: 07/06/2012 | NPJ Ref: 82784