NextPharmaJob.com is dedicated to putting job seekers looking for pharmaceutical industry jobs in touch with recruiters and employers.
Similar jobs you may be interested in:
Account Manager, Medical Education, London, Competitive Salary + Benefits
UK - London, United Kingdom
Account Managers, Medical Communications Agency, London, Highly Competitive Salary
UK - London
Account Director, Medical Communications, London, Competitive Salary + Benefits
UK - London
Senior Account Executive, Medical Education, Home Counties, Competitive Salary + Benefits
UK - South East, United Kingdom
Account Manager, Medical Communications, London, Competitive Salary & Benefits
UK - London
To receive a FREE weekly email alert of all the latest pharmaceutical industry jobs added to our database enter your email address below.
Submit | Tell me more...
A Healthcare Advertising agency with a great reputation in the industry is looking for a new Senior Creative Copywriter. The agency is based in Buckinghamshire and requires a bright, adaptable and experienced Healthcare Advertising copywriter to work on some exciting campaigns.
The key responsibility of the individual taking on this role is to manage, create, edit, research and pitch creative science copy and content. To be considered you absolutely must have a Healthcare Advertising background. In addition, there are a host of skills and competencies which the successful candidate will need to demonstrate in order to be suitable for this position.
The successful candidate will:
- Produce accurate and compelling copy
- Take briefs and challenge/question them where necessary
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of communications strategies and copy production
- Participate in research, brainstorms and other strategic meetings and begin to offer proactive advice in line with brand strategies
- Assess practicality of creative ideas and play a role in art direction
As a creative copywriter the candidate will also:
- Competently use (and champion) grammar, sentence construction and punctuation
- Demonstrate understanding of the need and ability to adapt materials to suit the target audience and the type of medium being used
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Learn and adapt quickly
- Understand the principles of referencing and production of a reference pack
- Understand the fundamentals of statistics and clinical trials
- Understand principles behind ABPI and EFPIA codes of practice
To be eligible for this position you must have previous Healthcare agency experience and it would be considered desirable but not essential, for you to hold a medical/science related degree in order to understand the scientific aspects of the role. Obviously, exceptional writing and communication ability and strong interpersonal skills are vital to be considered for this highly hands-on, senior copywriting position. This is a fixed term contract.
If you have the talent and experience to thrive in this outstanding Senior Creative Copywriter position, apply now!
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Creative Copywriter, Healthcare Writer, Creative Science Copywriter, Creative Medical Writer, Fixed Term Contract, Medical Communications, Med Comms, Medical Education, Med Ed, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare Advertising, Healthcare Marketing, Bucks, Buckinghamshire. Senior Creative Copywriter, Healthcare Writer, Creative Science Copywriter, Creative Medical Writer, Fixed Term Contract, Medical Communications, Med Comms, Medical Education, Med Ed, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare Advertising, Healthcare Marketing, Bucks, Buckinghamshire.
Posted: 31/07/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84562