At AS&K Mercury, we believe that our understanding of our clients’ target audiences is key to reaching hearts and minds. Our deep knowledge of the healthcare industry supports our ability to deliver innovative solutions that bridge relationships, build brands, and grow sustainable business.
With our teams in Chicago and London, AS&K Mercury is an agency with global vision. Seeing the bigger picture allows us to implement relevant strategies that leverage local knowledge and support our clients’ objectives.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Digital Producer to oversee a broad range of innovative digital projects.
This is both a client-facing role, helping to develop digital initiatives for our clients, as well as a hands-on role overseeing the delivery of the best in class web build projects, e-learning and webcast solutions.
Working closely with the creative, content, and technology teams, you will lead a team of junior digital producers and develop the client’s digital strategy through innovation and superior execution. You will scope all digital initiatives and be responsible both internally and externally for the quality of projects and their financial management.
You will be an experienced digital guru who lives and breathes digital. You’re a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills who thrives under pressure. You’ll have experience dealing with clients, managing expectations and being the go-to person for all things digital. Your curiosity for breaking new ground will make you a leader rather than a follower.
You will have demonstrable knowledge of digital media as well as a technical understanding of online systems and their uses, design and development methods and how these can be employed to meet business needs. You will have experience in video production, which will form a significant part of the role.
• Lead a team of Digital Producers
• Provide input at early project stages (pitch), effectively communicating technical, creative, and production issues and solutions both internally and to the client
• Liaise with the client and account teams to ensure that any changing client needs are scoped into the project and if appropriate, new costs or timeframes are negotiated
• Oversee the daily development, track project plans and ensure timeline and client expectations are met
• International travel (when necessary) to assist on shoots, pitches and client meetings
• At least three years’ experience (or equivalent) in project management, preferably in an agency environment
• Serious interest in cutting-edge technologies/products
• Experience in managing internal teams of designers, developers, and video and motion graphics resources
• Solid understanding of user experience, information architecture and interface design
• Come from a technology or digital media background
You must have a solid understanding of the following:
• OpenSource Solutions
• Apple products (iPhone/iPad)
• Android application
• Audio and video production methodology
• Video editing software
• CMS maintenance
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org