Background: Senior Director, Consumer Health Practice
Basic circa £110k within an engaging and dynamic culture
Our client is a listed, highly successful global market insight and strategic marketing group. Operating under a partnership model the organisation is renowned for its consultative approach, commercial ability and adding substantial value to clients and their brands.
Reporting to the Head of Practice you will be the number two figure in the practice with ample opportunity to steer and develop this new venture.
· A background in Consulting is preferred or a demonstrable consultative approach which has added significant value to clients
· High level consumer health brand experience gained from working in Consulting or in a strategic capacity with clients as a senior figure in a healthcare communications agency
· Entrepreneurial outlook coupled with significant commercial success
· A wealth of strategic experience in Consumer Health including advising from a Consulting or agency viewpoint on the full range of activities relating to product launches and existing brands on a regional and global basis
· Substantial business development experience
· Superior project management and delivery capabilities
· An abundance of gravitas, creativity, drive and passion
· Huge scope for business and career development
· High profile expanding organisation
· Excellent career potential
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
Anthony McKenna, Chartered Fellow, FCIPD
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref:298
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 |www.exemplarpeople.com
Posted: 08/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84786