Background: Senior Medical Writer, Medical Education, Central London, Basic Salary £35k-£45k + Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join the new and rapidly growing London office of a well established and highly respected international medical education consultancy group. They are now looking for a talented Senior Medical Writer to help them deliver on a mix of new and existing prominent international programmes. You will be working in a very stimulating and scientifically focused environment and at an excellent Central London location.
The ideal candidate:
· Previous experience in a medical communications agency
or consulting environment working for leading
· A good range of Editorial and Scientific experience including in
core content such as slide kits, abstracts, manuscripts,
articles and posters as well as other strategic and
· Experience in mentoring other members of an Editorial team
· High technical and ethical standards including up to date
· Outstanding organisational, influencing and communication skills
· A Life Sciences degree with a PhD and, ideally,
additional postdoctoral research experience
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Excellent and varied working environment in a great
Central London location
· Strong personal development opportunity within a highly
respected medical education business
Contact us at Exemplar People:
If you would like to find out more on an informal, confidential basis please contact Mark Radice on 07802 707383.
Alternatively, please email your details including your current CV and quoting our reference EPL 315NPJ to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via our web-site: www.exemplarpeople.com
Please note for this position we will be responding to shortlisted candidates only. However, thank you in advance for any application.