An experienced Senior Medical Writer is being sought to join an excellent Medical Communications agency. This is a home-based opportunity (and can therefore be undertaken from any UK location) but the commitment and dedication of the person taking on this role needs to be the same as it would with any office based position. This is a client-facing role and expertise preparing manuscripts, peer reviewed articles, slide decks, web-copy, monographs and publications plans is all entirely vital to be successful in this position.
They require a creative, strategically minded and ambitious individual eager to get stuck in to a demanding and interesting medical writing role. A self-starter with a pro-active, open and highly professional approach is required.
This diverse role also requires the successful candidate to:
- Research, write, edit and proof copy to the highest standard (scientific and grammatical) for a full range of medical education and communications materials. You will maintain an in-depth knowledge of various therapy areas, audiences and markets.
- Liaise with pharmaceutical industry key contacts and healthcare professionals.
- Assist in the development/writing of business pitches and contribute to the ongoing development of existing accounts.
In addition, writing tasks extend to delivering all writing requirements for accounts, to deadline and to the highest quality, including:
- Advisory panels meeting notes
- Medical Education Programmes
- KOL briefing - supporting Account Managers to translate science to clinical and commercial strategy
- Publication planning - co-ordination and development
The ideal candidate will have excellent scientific writing skills and the ability to adapt style and content for different target audiences. The candidate who takes on this position, must be educated to degree level or higher in a biomedical science subject and should have experience in a medical education and communications agency environment. Extensive prior experience working with KOL''s in a variety of disciplines is also essential.
You must be willing to undertake international travel in this varied and challenging home-based position. If you have the talent, drive and necessary background to succeed in this exciting medical writer position, apply now!
For this and similar vacancies please contact Gary Hoult at Fresh Connect 020 7788 4343 or email email@example.com
Senior Medical Writer, Medical Writer, Home-based, Medical Communications, Med Comms, Med Ed, Medical Education, Medical Education, Med Ed, Home-based, Part-time considered, Senior Medical Writer, Medical Writer, Home-based, Part-time considered, Medical Communications, Med Comms, Medical Education, Med Ed, Home-based, Med Ed, Medical Education.