Senior Medical Writers and Medical Writers, Medical Communications – Ref. 236
Cheshire and London
Highly Competitive Salaries Based on Experience (Potential range from £35k-£50k)
Would you like to be part of a dedicated, highly professional team within a supportive, successful environment?
Due to continued expansion, a successful and highly regarded international medical communications group is now looking to urgently recruit a number of experienced Senior Medical Writers and Medical Writers for both their Cheshire and London offices to service the needs of their growing client base.
The agency is well established, has a highly strategic, scientific and consultative approach and their writers and scientific team are well known fortheir high standards, technical excellence and the value and quality of both their strategic and tactical output. This is a great career development opportunity within a well-regarded team.
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience in an international medical communications agency working with leading pharma groups
- A high quality approach
- Broad ranging and in-depth editorial and scientific experience including proven experience in delivering core medical communications materials
- Strong organisational, influencing and communication skills
- A LifeSciences degree and PhD
To find out more
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- Highly professional and supportive approach
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further with other opportunities:
Mark Radice, ACA, Director
Call direct on: 07802 707383 or email: email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 | www.exemplarpeople.com