Background: Senior Medical Writers x 3
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Excellent opportunities for medical writers seeking career progression.
We are working with a broad range of clients who are seeking talented individuals to produce high quality medical education and communication initiatives.
The ideal candidate
· Writing experience gained in a medical communications environment
· A good level of therapeutic area knowledge
· A highly quality approach with excellent attention to detail
· Outstanding organisational, influencing and communications skills
· A Life Sciences degree and possibly a PhD
· Stimulating working environments
· Excellent career progression prospects
· Highly competitive salary and benefits
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
Anthony McKenna, Chartered Fellow, FCIPD
Call direct on: 07968 181759 or email: email@example.com quoting Ref:306NPJ
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 |www.exemplarpeople.com
Posted: 08/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84773