Background: Senior PR Roles – Associate Directors - Account Directors, Life Sciences
International communications consultancy seeks PR and Communication specialists.
In these senior roles you will have autonomy and responsibility to manage all aspects of public relations and design projects aimed at promoting high profile life science and healthcare companies. As well as providing senior strategic counsel to clients you will also been involved in business development.
The ideal candidates
· Significant PR and Communication experience ideally in Life Sciences/Healthcare
· A comprehensive understanding of the life sciences and medical markets
· Highly developed client, team and project management skills
· A creative thinker who can successfully meet and exceed client expectations
· Excellent writing ability supported by good media contacts
· Formidable negotiating and influencing skills
· A Life Sciences degree
· Substantial Global organisation with further career opportunities
· Diverse, interesting client base
· Competitive salary and benefits
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
Anthony McKenna, Chartered Fellow, FCIPD
Call direct on: 07968 181759 or email: email@example.com quoting Ref:302NPJ
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 |www.exemplarpeople.com
Posted: 10/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84872