Background: Senior PR Roles – Associate Directors - Account Directors
These substantial roles offer excellent opportunities for senior professionals to lead and manage global and pan-European communication programmes acting as the strategic point of contact for clients.
The ideal candidates
· Substantial ethical PR and Communication experience
· A comprehensive understanding of healthcare and medical markets
· Demonstrable track record of acting as key contact with and engaging opinion leaders
· Substantial media relations experience
· Highly developed client, team and project management skills
· A creative thinker who can successfully meet and exceed client expectations
· Excellent writing ability supported by good media contacts
· Substantial Global organisation with further career opportunities
· Diverse, interesting client base
· Competitive salary and benefits
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
Anthony McKenna, Chartered Fellow, FCIPD
Call direct on: 07968 181759 or email: email@example.com quoting Ref:303NPJ
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 |www.exemplarpeople.com
Posted: 10/08/2012 | NPJ Ref: 84873