An innovative and highly successful Healthcare Publishing and Medical Communications agency in central London has a unique opportunity for an ambitious Senior Projects Editor to join their expanding team. This role will see the successful candidate taking responsibility for their own projects and overseeing them from conception to completion. Editors at this agency are responsible for ensuring that they meet their deadlines and maintain the highest possible standards.
To be eligible for this post, you must have:
- Extensive, demonstrable editorial experience with a medical education/healthcare communications environment
- Experience managing medical communications projects
- An eye for detail and methodical approach
- A calm and flexible approach
- Confidence and communication skills
- The ability to translate commercial briefs in to subtle and elegant work
- The skill to work with and synthesis complicated/scientific data
- Excellent computer skills (ie. PowerPoint, Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, ZincMAPS)
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Excellent copyediting skills, including formatting, restructuring and rewriting
- Effective communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar editor role within an agency or healthcare publishing company
- An education at degree level in a healthcare/medical or bioscience discipline in order to understand and translate complex technical healthcare terminology
- Experience writing/editing healthcare related content/copy
We are looking for a talented individual who has a scientific degree or PHD, and experience of working in medical publishing or medical communications. You should be highly motivated and well-organised with proven communication and editorial skills.
This company has a strong vision and is looking to rapidly expand its London team.
Don''t miss out on this unique opportunity. If you are a confident individual seeking a fresh challenge within Healthcare Publishing and feel that you will thrive within a friendly and successful team, apply today!
For this and similar vacancies, please contact Gary Hoult on 020 7788 4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Projects Editor, Senior Healthcare Editor, Medical Communications Editor, Medical Editor, Healthcare Publishing, Med Comms, Medical Communications, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, London. Senior Projects Editor, Senior Healthcare Editor, Medical Communications Editor, Medical Editor, Healthcare Publishing, Med Comms, Medical Communications, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, London.