Due to further growth of a leading privately owned international medical communication agency, they are looking for a trainee account handler to join our industry-leading team in London.
The successful candidate will have a good first degree (biomedical PhD an advantage) and a strong ambition to pursue a career that encompasses the scientific and business elements of the healthcare industry.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, talented individual with excellent written and oral communication skills. The candidate will also be highly organized, have exceptional attention to detail and be willing to provide creative input on new projects. For this role, we are particularly interested in candidates with advanced PowerPoint® skills. No prior agency experience is required as training within a highly skilled and supportive team will be provided.
As a key member of the commercial team you will be expected to:
- Working closely with the writers and editorial team to ensure forward planning and tracking of publications
- Creative concept/ideas and content development of medical education materials
- Monitoring market intelligence and publications to raise awareness (internally and externally) of messages/communications that may affect strategy
- Responding quickly and efficiently to client enquiries
- Support in preparing proposals
Apply now to email@example.com
Posted: 14/06/2012 | NPJ Ref: 83119